Hello, hello to all!
The fresh, fall weather is approaching, so bring on the sugar, cinnamon rimmed glass with pumpkin beer and clinking of frosty Oktoberfest beer steins. We are keeping up by increasing our selections of Oktoberfest and fall seasonal options! Get on board folks!
(this weeks recommendations by Filipp & Sadaf )
-Schlafly Coconut Creme Ale Cream Ale · 5.5% ABV 6PK BOTTLES – take a change of pace with this light bodied cream ale, bursting with a nutty, slightly sweet, fresh coconut flavor, it is an easy one and delish! -Sadaf
– Baird Kurofune Porter Porter · 6.0% ABV SINGLE 11.2 BOTTLES. I love my dark brews and this one is a winner! Lightly carbonated body with dark fruit notes coming from the sweet malts, fragrant coffee and chocolate, earthy background from the hops and a touch of smoke. Just layered with flavor and easy to sip. -Sadaf
– Half Acre Double Daisy Cutter Double IPA · 8.5% ABV 4PK 16OZ CANS. A double dry hopped bomb coming from Chicago Illinois, this is a must try for all the hop heads out there. -Filipp
-Pipeworks Lizard King American Pale Ale · 6.5% ABV 4PK 16OZ CANS. Another one of my all time favorite brews coming out of Chicago. This brew is loaded with amarillo and mosaic hops to give it a light floral taste with a smooth finish. -Filipp
– Fall seasonal beers have arrived!!!
-New website is almost complete, you can view the current progress at www.BeerTownNYC.com.
Deals and steals…
– Peak Organic Variety 12pks bottles – $15.99
– Victory brewing Summer of Love 12pk cans – $17.99
– Burgkopf Pils 4PK 16oz Cans – $3.99
– Stiegl Lemon raddler 4PK 16oz Cans -$6.99
Our latest liquids…
Follow us on Beer Menus and Untappd.com to be up to date on our current and new inventory.
1. Ommegang 20th Anniversary Ale 2017 Belgian Ale · 7.5% ABV 25OZ BOTTLE.
2. Grimm Lumen IPA IPA · 6.4% ABV 16OZ CANS – Juicy and soft with an aroma that catches your attention from across the room. Beautifully hazed-up new school IPA. Velvety mouthfeel, soft bitterness. Citra, Mosaic, Equinox, and El Dorado varietals kicking out a range of tropical flavors. Perfectly balanced and dialed in.
3. Grimm Pineapple Pop! Berliner Weisse · 4.8% ABV 22OZ BOTTLES- Dry-hopped Dessert Berliner Weisse Style Ale Brewed with Pineapple, Vanilla, and Milk Sugar.
4. Grimm Super Going Gose · 4.8% ABV 22OZ BOTTLES – Hazy and richly aromatic. Aggressively dry hopped with new German aroma hops Mandarina Bavaria and Huell Melon; orange zest to boot. Lightly toasted white oak provides tannins and mouthfeel. Assertively tart, with light sea salt appearing on the finish. Citrus and hop flavors galore. Absolutely Mouthwatering!
5. Half Acre Half Deep Space Double IPA Double IPA · 10.0% ABV 16OZ CANS – Space, an IPA named for an old friend of Half Acre, rarely leaves the walls of our brewery. There’s a stiff group of Space enthusiasts that frequently visit Half Acre. Whether it’s by spending time in the shop or along the bar in the tap room, they’ve become pieces of our brewery. It’s fitting that a beer named for one of our first regulars has encouraged the proliferation of those that spend time with us. So, to echo the cycle and layer the positive with additional rings, we made Deep Space. A chasm of pits and peaks, swollen with caramel and sap. The water is chummed, here come the sharks.
6. Upstate D.I.P.A. Double IPA · 7.7% ABV 16OZ CANS – Brewed with Azacca, Centennial, Meridian & Pekko hops.
7. Downeast Cider Survivor Bob Cider · 5.3% ABV 12OZ CANS – This unfiltered cider is packed with blackberry, blueberry, and raspberry. more tart than sweet. juicy as hell.
8. Abita Pecan Harvest Ale Brown Ale · 5.1% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES – Real Louisiana roasted pecans are added in the brewhouse and give this ale a subtle nutty flavor and aroma.
9. Abita Harvest Peach Fruit Beer · 7.0% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES – Fresh Louisiana peaches are handpicked for this smooth lager. All our Harvest Series brews are made with the finest Louisiana-grown ingredients.
10. Victory Hoppy Quad Quadrupel · 13.0% ABV 25OZ BOTTLE – Belgian-style fermentation and impressive American hops make this light bodied ale intense, inviting and entirely unique. Bright and bold, the Trappist brewers who inspired this style of ale might marvel at the aromatic hints of citrus, resinous cedar and tropical fruit that flow from this special brew.
11. Narragansett Bancroft Up or Down Ale Blond Ale · 4.2% ABV 16OZ CANS – An approachable, malt-oriented American beer that is well-balanced and great for easy-drinking.
12. Lagunitas Sakitumi Pilsner · 9.0% ABV 32OZ BOTTLE – Ale with Sake Yeast and Rice.
13. Flying Dog The Fear Imperial Pumpkin Ale Spiced Beer · 9.0% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES – We brewed The Fear with local pumpkin puree and secret blend spices.We brewed The Fear with local pumpkin puree and secret blend spices.
14. DAB Dark Beer Dunkel · 5.0% ABV 16OZ CANS – Dark Beer from DAB brewery.
15. Weihenstephaner Festbier Oktoberfest · 5.8% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES – A full rich bodied, hoppy, seasonal lager. Especially brewed for the Festbier season. This beer truly represents the Bavarian way of celebrating. Deep gold color, great mouthfeel and lots of flavor. Prost!
16. Founders Mosaic Promise Single Hop IPA · 5.5% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES- Mosaic Promise showcases two unique ingredients: Mosaic hops and Golden Promise malt. The versatility of the hop’s pleasing aroma and flavor characteristics and the traditional barley’s depth of flavor comprise this clean, rich, golden beer. We can brew complex beers with the best of them, but we recognize that there is also beauty in simplicity.
17. Schlafly Coconut Creme Ale Cream Ale · 5.5% ABV 12OZ BOTTLES – A refreshing wheat beer that favors hoppy notes over yeast character.
18. Cigar City Good Gourd Imperial Pumpkin Ale Spiced Beer · 8.5% ABV 22OZ BOTTLE – This high-gravity gob of gourd-y goodness incorporates pumpkin in the mashing process and then gets wicked with the spices including Ceylon cinnamon. Jamaican all spice, Zanzibar cloves and nutmeg.
19. SingleCut DDH Softly Spoken Magic Spells IIPA Double IPA · 8.6% ABV 16OZ CANS – FAR AWAY ACROSS THE FIELD there is a golden IIPA with a tropical / bright citrus / mild pine and smooth / soft lightly sweet malt that will take you home home.
20. Pipeworks Passion Fruit Guppy Session IPA · 5.0% ABV 16OZ CANS- Session ale brewed with citra & mosaic hops + passion fruit.
21. Logsdon Szech n’ Brett Sour Ale · 6.5% ABV 25OZ BOTTLE- Fisherman enjoy a beverage while casting away. Weather fishing or imbibing, there are limits, whether it be a 5 leader or 5 liters. Saisons were brewed back in the day for farm workers with a 5 liter daily limit, a satiating standard that would allow for ample thirst quenching in any condition while still being able to complete the task at hand, both then and now. What ever your limit is, enjoy our Czech ’n Brett, have a good catch, we do!
22. Logsdon Far West Vlaming Flanders Red Ale · 6.5% ABV 25OZ BOTTLE – A combination of light, crystal, and dark barley malt, wheat, and oats are brewed with local whole-cone hops and a variety of select yeast and lactic bacteria. Our organic red ale is brewed in traditional West Flanders style. We age our red ale in oak barrels for a period of time to develop complex richness, soft tannins, and fruity tart character. The aged beer is then blended with young beer to create the desired balance of malt sweetness with a dry finish.
New Seasonal Releases
1. Sam Adams Oktoberfest
2. Shipyard Pumpkin ale
3. Ayinger Oktoberfest
4. Leinenkugels Harvest Shandy
5. Schlafly Pumpking Ale
6. Traveler Jack-O Shandy
7. Central Waters Oktoberfest
Join our Beer Town Loyalty card!
Accumulate points based on your purchases of Micro-brew, Cider & select imported Beer. Get rewarded for shopping at Beer Town! *stop by to ask about more details*
Can’t find a parking spot? Pull in our back lot & just walk around! Turn down Desarc Rd & look for the open gate! Call ahead & curbside service is also available!
We hope to see you soon…